Fri, 18 Mar|
Coaching Series: Coaching Skills Masterclass 2022
One day IN-PERSON intensive training event focusing upon core coaching skills and how you can incorporate these to motivate yourself and others towards positive growth. No previous coaching knowledge necessary.
Time & Location
18 Mar 2022, 10:00 – 16:00
West Kirby, The Old Bakery, 72 Sandy Ln, West Kirby, Wirral CH48 3JA, UK
About the Event
The Coaching Skills Masterclass is a one-day intensive introduction to professional coaching.
Focusing upon core coaching skills, and how you can motivate yourself and energise others
towards lasting change. This dynamic masterclass consists of direct teaching, experiential learning, and a skills laboratory. The coaching masterclass offers you an opportunity to re-evaluate your own life priorities whilst adding to your professional skill-set in motivating, leading and inspiring others.
By undertaking the Coaching Skills Masterclass you will:
- define coaching and differentiate coaching from other interventions such as mentoring
- transform your existing communication skills into applied coaching skills
- demonstrate how to incorporate a coaching theoretical model
- evaluate your values and integrate into your personal & professional goal setting to enhance your motivation
- identify a significant goal with a plan and timescale of achievement
- apply these skills to coach others
Delivered in a group of six or less. The Coaching Skills Masterclass is an intensive introduction to coaching, and provides a robust foundation for anyone looking to extend into developing as a Professional Coach through the Nine Teaching Accredited Award in Coach Training Programme (AACT).
Facilitated by Nicola Forshaw, Nine Teaching Programme Director.
No previous coaching skills or knowledge are necessary.
This is your event ticket. It is non-refundable and non-transferable.£95.00+£2.38 service feeSold Out
This is your exclusive VIP, Members Only Ticket.£30.00Sold Out
This event is sold out